Government jobs in health department have been rare to find. But Department of Health and Family Welfare, State of Karnataka has just released a large scale recruitment. They have opened the applications for Paramedical Staff. Karnataka Health Department Recruitment is inviting applications for 3000+ vacancies and this could be a golden opportunity for many of you. So read further to know in detail about Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2017. It will provide you information about number of posts, eligibility criteria to apply and application process. Above all, this article will give you direct link to apply.
|Post Name||No. of
- Staff Nurse – B.Sc. in Nursing/ Diploma in Nursing
- Junior Health Assistant – 12th Pass
- Ophthalmic Assistant – 12th Pass in Science + Diploma in Ophthalmology
- Medical Lab Technician – 12th pass with Diploma in Medical Record Technology.
- Dietitian- Degree in Home Science or Diploma in Nutrition & Dietitian
- Block Health Educational Officer – Degree in Sociology/ Geography/ Economics/ Philosophy / Psychology/ Social Work History/ Pol.Science.
- X- ray Technician – Matriculation (SSLC) / equivalent+ 3 years Diploma in X-Ray technology.
- Click here to apply online.
- Fill the complete application form.
- Payment of the fees will be done through Challan.
- Upload photo and Signature.
- Print Application.
You can go through the Official Karnataka Health Department Recruitment Notification if you need more clarity regarding it. Also you can download the official notification from the link below: